[STILL] Post-Production is Complete!
Thanks to the hard work of my colleagues, I have finally been able to complete post-production on STILL. And this is wonderful because, while I am pleased with the final cut of the film, I am also so sick of looking at it. I’m definitely ready for others to be the ones watching instead of me.
Unfortunately, the whole thing is a little anticlimactic because I can’t post it for public consumption until we’ve completed the festival submission process, which probably won’t be for some time. But hey, I can show you guys this little poster!
Right now, the film is on its way to several festivals. This is my first time submitting a film, so I’m sure there will be a big learning curve here as well. In any case, I’m excited to see what happens next.
Thanks again so much to my cast and crew.
- Michael Burgess, the best human statue Kansas City has ever seen
- Amy Elrod, my amazing and tireless director of photography
- Kate Dittmann, my disgustingly talented art director
- Meg Cloud, the most stunning statue bride
- Ross Bruns, the next big thing in composing
- Jon Arnold, my trusty, patient sound mixer
- and my lovely supporting cast: Scott Burgess, Lisa Hood, Jillian Hood, Danny Burns, Ashley Burns and the People of Kansas City
- (and a special thanks to T for encouraging/bugging me to get this thing done)
Obviously, this was a huge team effort, and I am so grateful to have so many talented people in my life. Stay tuned for (hopefully) more news in the coming months!
Posted on October 11, 2013, in short films, Still (The Human Statue) and tagged amy elrod, elizabeth ditty, human statue, human statue short film, kansas city art director, kansas city composer, kansas city director of photography, kansas city film, kansas city human statue, kansas city short film, kate dittmann, kc film, kc short film, michael burgess, short film, still short film, still the film. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.