Hi! I’m Elizabeth Ditty. I live in Kansas City, but my mind is often elsewhere. I can be summoned with wine, coffee, or enough time for a power nap. I write things. Nice to meet you!
As a screenwriter, I’m repped by Seth Nagel at 5X Media, and you can find a comprehensive list of accolades and available scripts over at Coverfly. Scroll on down for available projects.
Interviews & More
- Where Genre Has No Limits: Spotlight on Screenwriter Elizabeth Ditty – September 29, 2021
- Zaftyg – Female Screenwriters Series: Meet Elizabeth Ditty – February 24, 2021
- What Are You Working On? – November 5, 2020
- The Thing (a scene-specific study for writers, actors & directors) – Episode 3: THE FAMILY JEWELS – August 30, 2020
- Bedtime Stories: Author Interview with Elizabeth Ditty – 2017
Prose & Poetry
My published prose and poetry can be found in the following benevolent journals & lit mags:
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 7, Track 20 – Just a Girl (creative nonfiction)
- L’Éphémère Review, Issue 12 – Pigeons (creative nonfiction)
- Moonchild Magazine, Issue 5 – Spark (flash fiction)
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 9, Track 01 – Sweet Child O’ Mine (as Sung by Taken by Trees) (creative nonfiction, nominated for Best of the Net)
- Tiny Essays – Exit & Enter (creative nonfiction)
- Black Bough Poetry, Issue 3: Yolk – Spider (micropoetry)
- Also available in No Spider Harmed in the Making of This Book, an anthology from Arachne Press
- Memoir Mixtapes – Ditty Recommends: The Next Right Thing by Kristen Bell from Frozen 2 (an essay on the loss of my father)
- Luna Luna Mag – Screaming (poetry)
If you’re interested in any of the projects below, please feel free to email me or DM me on twitter. You can also view my profile on Coverfly.