Hi! I’m Elizabeth Ditty. I’m a writer based in Kansas City, where I’m attempting to raise two children with kind hearts and strong minds with the help of their father and Daniel Tiger. I write children’s fiction, short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, and screenplays (plus the occasional novel in November). Nice to meet you!
My set of children’s stories, My Sister the Werewolf, is available through Bedtime Stories, an app that helps parents and children explore stories together.
You can find my work in these awesome journals & lit mags:
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 7, Track 20 – Just a Girl (creative nonfiction)
- L’Éphémère Review, Issue 12 – Pigeons (creative nonfiction)
- Moonchild Magazine, Issue 5 – Spark (flash fiction)
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 9, Track 01 – Sweet Child O’ Mine (as Sung by Taken by Trees) (creative nonfiction)
- Tiny Essays – Exit & Enter (creative nonfiction)
- Black Bough Poetry, Issue 3: Yolk – Spider (micropoetry)