Hi! I’m Elizabeth Ditty. I’m a writer based in Kansas City, where I’m attempting to raise two children with kind hearts and strong minds with the help of their father and Daniel Tiger. I write children’s fiction, short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, and screenplays (plus the occasional novel in November). Nice to meet you!
My set of children’s stories, My Sister the Werewolf, is available through Bedtime Stories, an app that helps parents and children explore stories together.
You can find my work in these awesome journals:
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 7, Track 20: Just a Girl (creative nonfiction)
- Issue 12 of L’Éphémère Review: Pigeons (creative nonfiction)
- Issue 5 of Moonchild Magazine: Spark (flash fiction)
- Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 9, Track 01: Sweet Child O’ Mine (as Sung by Taken by Trees) (creative nonfiction)
- Exit & Enter at Tiny Essays (creative nonfiction)