Hi! I’m Elizabeth Ditty. I live in Kansas City, but my mind is often elsewhere. I can be summoned with wine, coffee, or enough time for a power nap. I write things. Nice to meet you!
As a screenwriter, I’m repped by Seth Nagel at 5X Media, and you can find a comprehensive list of accolades and available scripts over at Coverfly. Scroll on down for available projects.
Also, I’m available to help you craft your logline over on fiverr. If you hate writing loglines, I’m happy to help!
Interviews & More
- Where Genre Has No Limits: Spotlight on Screenwriter Elizabeth Ditty – September 29, 2021
- Zaftyg – Female Screenwriters Series: Meet Elizabeth Ditty – February 24, 2021
- What Are You Working On? – November 5, 2020
- The Thing (a scene-specific study for writers, actors & directors) – Episode 3: THE FAMILY JEWELS – August 30, 2020
- Bedtime Stories: Author Interview with Elizabeth Ditty – 2017
Prose & Poetry
My published prose and poetry can be found in the following benevolent journals & lit mags:
- [out of print] Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 7, Track 20 – Just a Girl (creative nonfiction)
- L’Éphémère Review, Issue 12 – Pigeons (creative nonfiction)
- [out of print] Moonchild Magazine, Issue 5 – Spark (flash fiction)
- [out of print] Memoir Mixtapes, Vol. 9, Track 01 – Sweet Child O’ Mine (as Sung by Taken by Trees) (creative nonfiction, nominated for Best of the Net)
- [out of print] Tiny Essays – Exit & Enter (creative nonfiction)
- Black Bough Poetry, Issue 3: Yolk – Spider (micropoetry)
- Also available in No Spider Harmed in the Making of This Book, an anthology from Arachne Press
- [out of print] Memoir Mixtapes – Ditty Recommends: The Next Right Thing by Kristen Bell from Frozen 2 (an essay on the loss of my father)
- Luna Luna Mag – Screaming (poetry)
If you’re interested in any of the projects below, please feel free to email me or DM me on twitter. You can also view my profile on Coverfly.